Workshop: Moving Mom & Dad
5 common mistakes children of aging parents make and how to avoid them
Join the expert, The Red Door Team, as they educate you and help you through the process of moving Mom & Dad and the five common mistakes children of aging parents make and how to avoid them. We'll cover lots of topics and questions, click here for more details.
When: May 21
Cost: Free for the community, space is limited so please register to attend.
Teens & Tents
Don’t want to wait for summer to have fun? Grab your sleeping bag and put your shorts on as we enjoy the first rays of warm sunshine at Lake Chelan State Park. This weekend camping adventure is guaranteed to be a blast!
- Food and camping equipment provided
- See Parent Info Sheet for more details
- Drop off no later than 9 am on Saturday in the YDC
When: May 30-31
Drop off on Saturday at 9 am and we will return on Sunday at 4 pm
Registration: May 1-24
Facility Members: $70
Program Members: $80
Community Members: $90
Not Your Average Pancake Breakfast & Silent Auction
Saturday, May 16 | 9 am-Noon
Come have a gourmet catered breakfast buffet including made to order pancake art and omelets. While you have your tasty meal, you’ll also be helping to provide the opportunity for children and adults to participate in programs and activities that will develop and promote a healthy habit lifestyle through our Annual Campaign.
- Enjoy a fully serviced fine dining experience for six at $250 per table. Reservations are available for 9 am or 10:30 am and can be taken prior to May 8. Please contact Pirri Badenhop at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 357 3030
- Silent Auction will include a reserved parking space at the branch during peak times, local artist items, custom Nike shoes and more!
Cost: A per person or per family tax-deductible donation to the Annual Campaign, paid at the door