April 27, 2013 from 10 am - 1 pm
Every day at the Y is fun for kids, but Healthy Kids Day is really something special. Join us for this free community event that celebrates physical activity, healthy eating, and fun ways to keep learning and thriving throughout the summer..
There is food, fun, and games at all five family branches of the YMCA of Snohomish County including:
- Nutrition information and healthy snacks
- Summer learning resources
- Information on nutrition and raising healthy kids
- Safety demonstrations
- Free health screenings
- Family games
- Family fitness activities
- Fitness testing
- Free demonstrations (karate, Zumba®, dance, etc)
- Bouncy houses
- Face painting
- Community health and support information
- 5K family fun run (Mill Creek Y only)
Specific activities and events vary by branch.
And while you're here, register for Summer Programs!