April 26, 2014 from 10 am - 1 pm
Join us for Healthy Kids Day, a special day of fun activities meant to help build on the incredible potential inside each and every child.
This is a free community event that celebrates physical activity, healthy eating, and fun ways to keep learning and thriving throughout the summer.
There is food, fun, and games at all five family branches of the YMCA of Snohomish County including:
- Nutrition information and healthy snacks
- Summer learning resources
- Information on nutrition and raising healthy kids
- Safety demonstrations
- Free health screenings
- Family games
- Family fitness activities
- Fitness testing
- Free demonstrations (karate, Zumba®, dance, etc)
- Bouncy houses
- Face painting
- Community health and support information
- 5K family fun run (Mill Creek Y only)
Specific activities and events vary by branch.
And while you're here, register for Summer Programs!